Burgermaster dead tonight?

DarkBuddha

Founding Member
Dec 11, 2001
Seattle & Tampa
Well, I got up the energy and convinced the wife to go, and the BM was dead as a doornail! D-E-D, dead! What's up with that? Is there a new cruise spot? I mean a few cars drove through, but otherwise it was just me and the family and a fellow Merkur guy (and his family) that I invited.

Still, I'm not really complaining since I got a tasty dinner, sitting outside on a beautiful perfect Seattle summer evening with family and friends and among the flowers. Quite a nice way to spend the evening, even if there weren't any cars cruising.:rolleyes:

• Sponsors (?)

I left there about 7 ish, and you sir are correct, no cars. The XR4's, white one in the corner was there for about 10 minutes before I left, and a black one was just pulling in as I was leaving. The weather was good and so was the food.

boomr said:
I left there about 7 ish, and you sir are correct. No cars, the XR4's, white one in the corner was there for about 10 minutes before I left, and a black one was just pulling in as I was leaving. And the weather was good and so was the food.
I assume you were the white fox body at the end, right? The white XR was me (the big fat guy), and the black one was my buddy. I felt kinda bad that it was so dead since I invited him out.

DarkBuddha said:
I assume you were the white fox body at the end, right? The white XR was me (the big fat guy), and the black one was my buddy. I felt kinda bad that it was so dead since I invited him out.

Yep, that was me, nice evening for a drive.

Shangsta said:
Its all about the clearview albertsons these days. Theres some nice cars out there
Geez, I didn't know about the Albertsons at all. And I have to admit that the Albertsons is getting a bit far out for a casual evening cruise for me. Even from Northgate, it would take me a good 30 minutes to get up there. That's a good long ways... and probably too far for most Seattle based folks to justify.

Which brings up a good question: are there any cruise spots actually in Seattle? If not, anyone have any ideas where we could start one? Maybe some place like University Village Mall or maybe someplace SODO? Does anyone know if Alki is decent on a Friday or Saturday night? Maybe I'll start a thread about this....

Burgermeister got uptight about people gathering in their PL so people have scattered. Albertsons has been getting a lot of attention the last several weeks so thats good.
Alki is always entertaining, but you certainly aren't going to get there much faster than Clearview, lol.
U Village would be a great spot to gather, don't know if they'd have a cow though.....I've got a buddy who is a SGT with SPD...i'll ask him to look around and let me know where people are cruising in town...