Buying parts online. Who do you trust?

littlechief0

Nov 18, 2010
I need to get some factory pulleys to replace the underdrive pulleys that came on my 2001 Cobra. Can someone point me in the right direction as to where I need to purchase these from? Thank you.

• Sponsors (?)

Moving this over to our "SVT Talk" section....

FWIW - I've had good experiences in the past buying OEM/replacement parts from Tousley Ford in MN (excellent dealer pricing, their prices are only slightly above their dealer cost, IIRC - run a Google search). You can try your local dealers, but they'll probably be overpriced. There's other places as well that cater to OEM/replacement parts, such as "50 Resto / Late Model Restoration," etc. Or, you can always try browsing the classified section here on SN and all of the other numerous mustang message boards on the web.

G'luck. :cheers:

You're welcome. :cheers:

If the original owner of your SVT failed to give you the certificate with the vehicle, you may order a new certificate from Ford/SVT for a few bucks (this service used to be free for non-original owners, but then SVT started to charge folks for the cert a few years back).

You can order them by following the link on Ford's "new" SVT website to the FordShowParts website or by calling 800-367-3788 :

Ford Performance Group

http://www.fordperformancegroup.com/home/pdf/certificates.pdf

FordShowParts site link:
Ford Show Parts Certificates of Authenticity

:flag: