c-clip eliminators

jammer84_03

Nov 30, 2003
im looking to do a complete rear end upgrade next week after i get me nex axles and diff and gears. the question being. i do alot of raod racing. and i heard elim the c clip will help with strength in the read end, but i heard it leaks fluid on hard cornering?

• Sponsors (?)

From what I have heard getting some 9inch axle ends welded on does the same job as a c-clip eliminator without leaks. I cannot elaborate anymore since I don't know much about it, but I believe it would be well worth your time investigating.

timken now offers a special set of c clip eliminators especially for road racers and daily drivers i forgot whats different about them. But i know they are out there somehwhere.

I called moser last week about getting axles for my car and I was going to do eliminators at the same time. They suggested not running them because of the fact that they do leak and will ruin everything. After I got off the phone with them though I talked to another person, and because of the fact Iam running rear disc that should keep the axle in anyways. So if you have rear disc you'll prob be fine.