C & L Plenum Install

Beau

Founding Member
Jan 29, 2000
San Diego
It was sooooooooooo easy. Took about 40 minutes because I read the directions about 10 times. Everything fit perfectly and the only thing I would advise is that if you are planning on getting a TB too, get it and install them at the same time. It will save you some time. As for any increase in HP/TQ, my SOTP Meter was telling me that I had gained some HP/TQ but I have no clue how much. Overall, its an easy mod, relatively inexpensive, and therefore worth it IMO. :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

1990StangLX said:
It was sooooooooooo easy. Took about 40 minutes because I read the directions about 10 times. Everything fit perfectly and the only thing I would advise is that if you are planning on getting a TB too, get it and install them at the same time. It will save you some time. As for any increase in HP/TQ, my SOTP Meter was telling me that I had gained some HP/TQ but I have no clue how much. Overall, its an easy mod, relatively inexpensive, and therefore worth it IMO. :nice:
I just put a new plenum on my car.. how much did you pay for the accufab 75mm t/b if you don't mind me asking.. and where did you buy.

-wade

dude it was so easy...its a very well designed piece and fits seamlessly into the existing space. and trust me i am not experienced at all with mods and i had no trouble with anything. i'd recommend one to every mustang driver :D

yea i am still using my stock throttle body and it bolted on perfectly. the holes are aligned just like its a factory part. i'm assuming that the Accufab TB will align just as well with the C & L. needless to say i cant wait to get the TB and put it on

1990StangLX said:
yea i am still using my stock throttle body and it bolted on perfectly. the holes are aligned just like its a factory part. i'm assuming that the Accufab TB will align just as well with the C & L. needless to say i cant wait to get the TB and put it on
yeah, i'm dying to bolt up a 75mm to this thing.. I want to see tests of the 75mm BBK vs. the 75mm Accufab. C&L only shows them on separate dynographs using diff. cars i believe

-wade