C&L vs JLT 2 intakes

So guys, which is better? The c&L is more expensive but it looks to be made out of a nice material.. which also looks like it's metal. WOnt that metal heat up and give me worse performance?

clintakexcal2.gif

The JLT seems nice but doesn't look like it has the same build quality as the C&L. However, it is cheaper and a lot of people get it.

jlt2.gif

• Sponsors (?)

I don't mean to come off as being rude, or anything..However, this topic has been debated over and over again, concerning the metal vs. plastic argument..Therefore, I'll just put it this way..It really all depends on your preference, if your into looks or bling, then I would recommend the C&L..On the other hand, if you prefer a system that's less expensive and lighter, in weight..Then I'd recommend, the JLT..Either way, both are really good quality systems..Anyway, hope this answers you're question..:nice:

Infinity said:
Hey Red05, I was scanning your sig, and I just wanted to inform that Demolet/Tunable Induction are the same thing.
Yes, I'm well aware that their both the same, Infinity..I just use both JP's last name and intake name..So what's wrong with that..? Maybe you just misread, the typo error in my sig..I'll go ahead and correct it..In fact, I didn't even realize there was a typo error, until you just brought it up..LoL.

I know what you mean, and I'm glad you brought it to my attention..Otherwise, I would had never noticed, the typo error..My punctuation skills, just aren't the same as they were, 27 years ago..It's like the saying goes, if you don't use it..You lose it..:lol: But anyway, that's all it was, a typo error..I guess I just list both John's last name and his intake name, out of habit..in order, to avoid any mis-interpretation..by some of the newer members, who may not be familiar with his system..

If you have it, find the January 06 issue of 5.0. The JLT was the top HP & TQ producer of the 11 kits tested, including the C&L and Demolet system.

Also, if you can ask someone to post better, clearer pics of the Demolet pipe, top, bottom and installed.
I have one here and am very suprised at what I see.

With the JLT you will be getting the very same ABS 4" pipe as with the Demolet, but you also get a full CNC'd billet MAF housing with threaded screw holes for the MAF and a nice lip for the filter mount. Plus we offer exact color paint match to all the colors of the 05 & 06 cars for only $25.

Your other choice of C&L is a good one. They are one of the best for sure, but I think when you take the extra $100 or more and less power the choice is a easy one. We like to offer some of the best looking and performing systems out there at the lowest prices.:nice:

Let me know if you have any questions and I'll do my best to help you out.
Jay