calling all cops!!!!!!!!!!!

If their is any officers out their that are willing to help me deal with someone who scamed me A HONEST CANADIAN out of $500 us dollars please respond and i'll give you all his information.if it makes a major diffrence he is out of the millford ohio region but i know all you boys are connected somehow so pllease to a fellow mustanger can you lend me a hand.

Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

last-of-the-5.0 said:
If their is any officers out their that are willing to help me deal with someone who scamed me A HONEST CANADIAN out of $500 us dollars please respond and i'll give you all his information.if it makes a major diffrence he is out of the millford ohio region but i know all you boys are connected somehow so pllease to a fellow mustanger can you lend me a hand.

Thanks

What happened?

so i found some parts that i needed on stangnet . Called the guy sent the guy 500 us august 9th he told me he shipped tuesday via ups said it should arrive fri or sat. So i waited stupid me forgot to ask for a tracking number. Sat came and gone so i started calling both numbers all i get is voicemails left him like twenty messages no replies. So i called ups and gave them the excuse that he went on holidays so i didn't get the trackibng # the lady sympothized with me and checked the records. my address is nowere to be found ,, what the hell do i do now somebody please help. It was alot of money to me. if it makes a diff he was located from millford ohio. i really need these parts to get my car on the road and i'm screwed witout them i got 3 phone numbers on the guy One has been disconected and the other only has a voicemail. When i call the third number this rude girl throws it down on me after i ask for danny. I really need some help from you guys down their. The board we have up here in canada GTAMC.COM
we all try to help each other when something like this happens i hope you guys can do the same for a fellow mustanger.
:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

85/96gt said:
you should just post all his numbers on here im sure we would all have fun making phone calls=)

How did you send the money? Cash, check, money order? If it's a money order has it been cashed? Did you check?

Exactly..how did you pay? I donn't think you payed cash, If its credit card or money order just make a stop payment. My mom works at a bank, tell me how you paid and ill ask her what you can do?

ok guys i screwed up with the payment , i paid western unioun cahs transfer I KNOW I KNOW i'm an idiot for trusting that people are honest. it has definatly benn cashed. The numbers i have for the guy are
#1 513-575-0749
This number has the name of Lorena hoefler 1080 cedar drive Millford Ohio 45150

#2 D Reed
5629 Flagstone way
Millford ohio 45150
513 965 9382
(every time i call this number a girl picks up and after i ask for denny she immediatly hangs up.)

Please guys any help would be appreciated i have already tried all those people searches which led to no new information. Please i'm asking all you mustangers cause i know a mustanger is honest at heart and proud of their own and would work hard to protect their own.....at least that's how it is up here in canada and i know that when it comes to living the mustang life there are no borders and we are all brothers and sisters. I really don't care for the money cause i really need all these parts my car has been sitting for almost two months now......it's killing me.......,...Help releive my pain.......
P.S. his usrename is fast94stang but the weird thing is he's not in the mebers list????????

well, firstly, Milford only has one L. It also turns out that that two address are 18/19 miles apart from each other. I'm assuming that the two are bf/gf as one is a male and the other a female. They may be in a fight or something and maybe thats why the girl gets mad when you ask for Denny. Next time, try blocking your number and disguising your voice. Tell them you are w/ a phone survey company and ask if there are any older males in the house and it will only take 20 seconds. If you get to talk to a male ask his name and if he says Denny then ask where your parts are and if he wants to go to jail. If he hangs up, give the police of Milford/Hamilton a call. I say Hamilton because i got two different cities back for the adress - Mil. and Ham. Milford police:(513) 248-5084; Hamilton police: (513) 867-6030

this happened to my brother once. He actually reported it to the fbi and within a week he got a call from the local sheriff of the town that he sent the money to saying the money is being returned and the person was being prosecuted for mail fraud. Call the FBI, it work for him
tom

last-of-the-5.0 said:
#2 D Reed
5629 Flagstone way
Millford ohio 45150
513 965 9382
(every time i call this number a girl picks up and after i ask for denny she immediatly hangs up.)

ISn't there a post going around somewhere on here saying Denny Reed is a fraud. Actually i think that is the title of the thread. I think it is time to get the police/fbi involved.

squeeeg said:
ISn't there a post going around somewhere on here saying Denny Reed is a fraud. Actually i think that is the title of the thread. I think it is time to get the police/fbi involved.
yes this is the second thread I have seen about denny reed. My suggestion is that every single mustang owner in the area of that address shows up to his house and rob him blind beat his ass and light the house on fire.