Cam Guru's in Here-Life Story..heh

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

I never once said ed or jays cams were bad, or someone with one is a idiot. I wanted a Ed cam...haha Jays/Eds stuff performs I agree hands-down. But I dont think they'd get me more than 10hp over the one i am looking at..period...not buildinf a race car and i am well over the limit a stock block can handle any way.

For the record..you guys have strayed so far...the cam motion cam is a custom grind...lmao

mootang said:
:nono: yes you are being an A$$ hole!!!

I just knew the lift and duration. where i got the specs from didn't list the LSA and I just posted it up so he could look into it and decide from there.

so why don't you go get laid and calm the hell down.

It's ignorant douch bags like you that i can't stand!! :notnice:

sorry I havent been here to respond to your post, i was with my GF layin out at the river all day and playin Vball...cough....

yes i am an ass hole because people liek you make suggestions in threads you have no business in.

to call me ignorant is ironic since you are the one wh shows his lack of knowledge in each post....

lsa isnt the only thing you left out, timing events lsa lca ramp rates duration at .002 .006 .05 .1 etc etc ... bah its not worth explaining...i dont even know that much but i know enough to choose when to speak and swhen to shut up , read and learn. You are the type of car guy who hears specs and says "oh thats like brand x cam"

if i told you a certain members specs of his ed curtis custom grind( hint he made 325/340 ish),,, you would come in here and say ..."thats alot like the F cam" cause in reality... thats what you did in your last post

go on with your bad self

I just cant believe someone gets the 1200+ dollar heads, a 600 dollar intake and a piece of crap 129 dollar cam... what a waste :nonono:

I'll walk all over you with my 250 dollar heads and cheap chinese knockoff intake, and extreme cam ... just because i know how to match a combo.

Joes95GT said:
It takes a lot to offend me, and you haven't yet (and probably won't), but to some with thinner skin, you are making it seem as if anyone who purchases a cam from Ed or Jay is an idiot.

they need to unwad their panties then... he just gets tired like i do of people who only know what they read on stangnet and put down any other options that peopel propose to do to their cars.

for a while it was the ed curtis bandwagon... at least we now have another grinder to get marketed here over and over and over

you may not realize it.. but form the peopel i talk with away form stangnet... people that have alot of quick 95s cant stand this site because they feel thats how it is.

Me, I am just here for the cheer :banana:

I agree there are alot of band wagon folks on SN, nothing you can do about it.

I support Jay & Ed not b/c "it's the popular thing to do",
but b/c of the help they have given me both on & off the
boards. I sent eades5.0 a pm explaining a instance of that
help that they have given me.Now things have degraded so
much that everytime somone mentions the word custom cam
everyone blows up on each other which is rediculous.

I used to use OTS cams for every engine I've built,up until this next one that's going in....This last one was a DD with the kids the baby seat & long road trips so it was a miss mached cam for the set -up. But it did exactly what I wanted it to...drove silky smooth all the way down to 800 rpm even in 5th gear. Passed emmissions with flying colors & ran decent at the track even with a bad hole. Reved clean to 6200, worked with the existing springs on that were already on the heads, & idled like it was damn near stock. Anyway....

The point is in the end...custom off the shelf as long as it does what you want it to it's all that counts.

Remember what you learned in kindergarten, if you don't have something nice to say, don't say it at all. Or wait...maybe you didn't get that far in school....

95snoozer said:
please dont comment in a cam tech thread if you think .050 lift and peak lift is all that delineates a cam

not everyone needs a mismatched combo like yours

yes i am being an A hole... sorry i guess

this same geos for the rest of you too, especially those who do not have sn95 computers :nono:

and too the fox guy that thinks he is gonna run mid 11s with his 302/6..... how are you gonna do that? trap like 120+ because your driving sucks if you are running 13.24 at at 105. you better find some traction and learn how to lauinch and drive mister internet racer :D

Status
Not open for further replies.