Can KB's be ported?

Maza4ever14

Apr 27, 2005
Bay Area, CA
So today ,unfortunately i was a passanger in my folks car, and as usaul i think of my car when someon else is driving. I look out the window and day dream of parts and all that nonesense. anyway, today i was thinking how i should have a supercharger to back up my front bumper. i was argueing with myself between a procharger and a KB. i was stuck on the KB cuz its a roots just like a cobra. then i got to thinking....can KB's be ported? Has anyone ever tried? Would it come with a good outcome? Wanna buy me a KB to find out?

sorry for the rambling.

• Sponsors (?)

Maza4ever14 said:
So today ,unfortunately i was a passanger in my folks car, and as usaul i think of my car when someon else is driving. I look out the window and day dream of parts and all that nonesense. anyway, today i was thinking how i should have a supercharger to back up my front bumper. i was argueing with myself between a procharger and a KB. i was stuck on the KB cuz its a roots just like a cobra. then i got to thinking....can KB's be ported? Has anyone ever tried? Would it come with a good outcome? Wanna buy me a KB to find out?

sorry for the rambling.

KB is a twin screw, and if thats the only reason for getting it (its like the cobra blower)... i dunno what to tell you... :shrug: