Can you find the real American Pit Bull Terrior?

After seeing what some of these breeds are it's no wonder APBT get blamed for everything. But can YOU pick the real APBT out of 20+ breeds that are commonly incorrectly identified as pit bulls
http://www.pitbullsontheweb.com/petbull/findpit.html
Since this subject has come up a bit the last month or so, I'm curious how many actually know what an American Pit Bull Terrior looks like. Be honest (or at least try) to say what you picked and how many tries did it take to find it.

• Sponsors (?)

The media calls any vicious dog "Pit Bull". Faken media makes these dogs look like killers. Many of the attacks are due to the persons fault, not the dog's. I had a loooonng discussion about this on a dog forum.

I love my APBT and just like with my Mustang, I will always own one!

If you dive with sharks sometimes you'll get bit and sometimes you won't. I think a lot of the probelems with them are from retarded owners that don't keep them on a leash or something. I'll stick to my Chihuahuas :)
That's just a fraction of the problem; most owners have no clue about the breed and what they need. And you're not diving with Sharks with pit bulls now Chihuahuas those little bustards need an attitude check lol.

Personally I would never own one and I don't understand why people need to have them. I guess its the same arguement as hand guns. They were built for one purpose just like the dog was bread for a specific purpose. Whatever. But let me tell you this. If one ever mauled one of my children you better own a hand gun because you will be having a very unpleasent visit from a very angry father.