Canada Canada East Members rides

• Sponsors (?)

Nice stang canadian94Gt.

Yes this thread should be a STICKY up here in this section.
please.gif

77sleeper said:
We have all been working hard to make our rides stand out. Post up your new pics of your Stang
Actually, I've been working hard not to make my ride stand out. Its more of a "Walk the Walk" car. :nice:

Current Ride
’96 Mercury Cougar XR7

vbpgimage.php

vbpgimage.php

vbpgimage.php

Mods are listed in My Garage.

Old Ride
’87 Mustang 5.0L LX

IMG_1977.jpg

IMG_1969.jpg

Basic Bolt-ons

Well i havent been on this sight in a while but here are some shots of when i first got the car. Its been through some changes since then.

james.JPG

113-1323_IMG.JPG

Attachments

• james.JPG
    james.JPG
    63.5 KB · Views: 91
  • 113-1323_IMG.JPG
    113-1323_IMG.JPG
    411.2 KB · Views: 93
Stangfreak95 said:
Campbell Ford :nice:

Love the 03 snakes :drool:
My next stang will definately be one.

Yup thats where she came from.

I have seen your posts about the route you would like to go. I would like to get there in the long run (Kenne bell or whipple) But for now i will settle for the ported blower and smaller pullies. I have a new tune from RWTD that im going to dyno this spring as my tune now is conservative for 91 octane.
She sits at 490 whp and 505 wtq. Dont get me wrong its plenty but she is suffering a bit from a tune with hesitation. If the RWTD guys can improve the drivability then :nice: :nice:

Whos RWTD ? Sorry for my ignorance I cant match the letters to a company name :shrug:

For sure the ported blower makes very good power. I just love the sound and the torque line of the KB so much that I'll have to get one for mine. :p

Did you look into Tapp Auto ? I'm pretty sure he did a tune for a local 03 Cobra and did a pretty good job with an SCT chip ( I think thats what it's called..)

Stangfreak95 said:
Whos RWTD ? Sorry for my ignorance I cant match the letters to a company name :shrug:

For sure the ported blower makes very good power. I just love the sound and the torque line of the KB so much that I'll have to get one for mine. :p

Did you look into Tapp Auto ? I'm pretty sure he did a tune for a local 03 Cobra and did a pretty good job with an SCT chip ( I think thats what it's called..)

Hey no prob. http://www.runninwiththedevil.com/

The ported blower screams as well. may not be as loud as the KB but its nice.

Ya i think im taking it there to have it dyno'd when spring comes. I have the xcal2 that just plugs in and uploads the tune so no worries about chips.

sho95 said:
The ported blower screams as well. may not be as loud as the KB but its nice.
Ehhhh, don't beat yourself up over it. It makes me laugh how people completely disregard the M112 blower...or basically any Positive Displacement blower not made my Kenne Bell. Truth be told, the modern Roots Hybrid blowers are a far cry from the old non-bypass, strait cut lobe style blowers of the '80's that people often mistakenly confuse them with. Considering owners are seeing over 500rwhp with the little M112, a little help from some minor porting and the basic Cobra bolt-ons, I'd say they're a pretty good bang for the buck. And to be honest, they're not all that far off the Kenne Bells horsepower levels when you consider the M112 displaces less than 1.84L in comparison to the Kenne Bells 2.2L. I'll bet my first born that if the two blowers were closer in displacement to one and other, then numbers would be a lot closer than current Twin Screw owners would like them to be....especially considering the outrageous prices people are paying for them. :D

Gearbanger 101 said:
Ehhhh, don't beat yourself up over it. It makes me laugh how people completely disregard the M112 blower...or basically any Positive Displacement blower not made my Kenne Bell. Truth be told, the modern Roots Hybrid blowers are a far cry from the old non-bypass, strait cut lobe style blowers of the '80's that people often mistakenly confuse them with. Considering owners are seeing over 500rwhp with the little M112, a little help from some minor porting and the basic Cobra bolt-ons, I'd say they're a pretty good bang for the buck. And to be honest, they're not all that far off the Kenne Bells horsepower levels when you consider the M112 displaces less than 1.84L in comparison to the Kenne Bells 2.2L. I'll bet my first born that if the two blowers were closer in displacement to one and other, then numbers would be a lot closer than current Twin Screw owners would like them to be....especially considering the outrageous prices people are paying for them. :D

Very true. Thats the reason i went with the stiegemeier port, didnt want to pay the cash for the KB. Besides i can barely use the power now. If i wanted more i can always invest in a bottle.