Canada Canada East Members rides

5 lug swap done

DSC04740Medium.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

267rwhp and 290 TQ

Ya...plus its far to go, so I'm tryinh to get some time up at Technika's dyno...but theyre back logged :(

Decent.

Yeah, it's about a 4 1/2 hour drive for me as well. Pat (the owner - little italian guys with the glasses) is starting to do the tunes now, but I'm not sure if he's as good as it as Paul was. Seems to be doing well thus far though. I guess we'll see.

245? Nope...275 on them Cobra R rims, on the back there, the slicks are Hoosier 26.5 x 8 x 15...I've since switched to MT ET Streets 17's , but havin trouble with em...

Ya I know Pat well, I've become a dealer for him here in Hudson/St. Lazare...we got a small shop and do work on Mustangs, and well any Ford really...he's really helped alot with the business and all, surely a good guy to have on your side of the team...:)

how's this one,my 67 fastback,efi 4.6 stroked to 5.0. It's got 8.8 posi IRS,cobra rotors and calipers all the way around as well as the ABS. Rack and pinion steering and front struts. Climate control,cruise power windows and locks.It'll be vista blue with white shelby stripes.

Attachments

• mustang project 00368.JPG
    mustang project 00368.JPG
    48.7 KB · Views: 85
  • mustang project 00419.JPG
    mustang project 00419.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 82
So I'm driving home from the cottage in my 88 5 liter convertible. The pavement disappears and I hit about 5 potholes in a row. The car starts revving and the automatic transmission is slipping big time. I check the fluids and everything seems ok but it starts running rough and when I put it in park it stalls. I limp home and in my driveway it sits. Any ideas out there?