Canada Canada West Members Rides

Wrath

Founding Member
Dec 8, 1999
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Since the old thread was so full of post with no pice anymore (cause it was around for so long).....I'm starting a new one

Sorry for those who have been keeping it up to date

Here we go

89 LX

Image004.jpg

car2.jpg

Image029.jpg

blowerside.jpg

Most of the mods are in my sig....

-Scott

Attachments

• Image004.jpg
    Image004.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 134
  • Sponsors (?)

Here is mine.

Wrath, it sure is great to see the beautiful skyline of Calgary, nice picture. I am leaving Sunday evening from St. Louis and relocating back to Calgary. Can you keep me posted on any events that may be taking place in the area?

67GTSide2.jpg

67GT390new.jpg

67GTreardriv5.jpg

67GTfrinter1.jpg

Here is my beauty. Im gonna get more pics of her, but soon she will be getting a new paint job, all new interior (sitting in my basement), and some things here and there.

68stang.jpg

here is a cool pic of my bros truck and my car tonight (my car has a lot of stuff removed :) )

Stang2.jpg

My 83 GT, T-5 tranny, factory 302 block bored 30 over 69' 351w heads 2.02 and 1.60 valves, dual springs and guide plates, hardened pushrods, crane 1.6 roller rockers, comp cam, edelbrock single plane victor jr, moroso 1" spacer, 650 double w/ mechanical secondaries, msd wires and coil, manual rack, electric fan, steeda tri-ax shifter ,B&M line lock, Mac underdrives, hedman full length headers, 2.5" H pipe w/ flowmasters / pro dumps, custom sub frames, 4.56's in 8.8", lowered 1.5", 5 lug conversion with 17" 2000 GT rims 235/40/zr17's up front 245/45/17 Nitto drags out back, 26x8.5x15 ET streets for the strip, GT front bumper, cobra grill insert, 2.5" fibreglass cowl hood, 1/4 glass, spoiler, seats, 8.8", all from 89 GT. custom ram air through GT clip fog light holes, custom chrome plating (rad cover, rocker kicks, firewall plate) all done by my bro! :canflag:
hatchfront.jpg

loweredhatch.jpg

Attachments

• hatchfront.jpg
    hatchfront.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 103
  • loweredhatch.jpg
    loweredhatch.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 125
Well, well, if it isn't rdalrt. The 5.0 crowd up in North Battleford says your car only comes out every 11 3/4 months in a year, is this the time? And the fact that you moved out of North Battleford automatically makes Andy Holata the fastest 5.0 in N.B.

LOL if some poor bastard has a pic of my beater they can post it up! Maybe I should take a pic of it now with the awesome weight transfer bias stance! (no motor/ tranny). Looks like I'm well on my way to a 9 second pass standing still! :nice: