Canada Canada West Members Rides

Discussion in 'Regional Forums and Event Information' started by Wrath, Jul 25, 2003.

1. These were taken on a road trip to Banff two days ago... highway 11 between Nordegg and Saskatchewan Crossing...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Sweet LX wrath! :nice:

3. my pictures don't want to show up

4. My car...Best ET [email protected] Only 8 passes on new combo. Not bad for a true STREET CAR :canflag:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. I think "Not bad" is an understatement! IMO Any car that can break the 10 second barrier is impressive!

:nice:

6. Here's a new one of me and my girl!

[​IMG]

7. Here's mine
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. well seeing as how my 5.0 went bye bye... this is my new ride with a 80 stang 2.3 for winter :bang: :bang: :bang: yeah i know its not a mustang but anyone wanna race?

Attached Files:

9. My 3 kids :canflag:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

10. Here is my beater..I can't figure out if im east or west canada...Meh doesnt matter. Here she is enjoy!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. I guess i'll post some pics. Its a 94 GT with tokico shocks/struts, 3.73 gears, vortech s-trim pushing 12psi. Authentic saleen hood, spoiler, and ground effects. Shaved door locks, shaved antenna, shaved emblems. PAint changes from black, to blue to purple, to green. My plans on this car change as often as I change my boxers :) I'm planning building a motor for it since I have a set of heads and a cam sitting a foot away from my desk :)

If you want to download a video of it idling on my driveway click http://www.telusplanet.net/public/domenic5/idling_on_driveway.mov NOTE: YOU NEED QUICKTIME TO VIEW. its 5mb download so you might want to right click, and "save as"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. Here is my ride

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. mach 9

my ride...

Attached Files:

14. That's a nice car!!!!!!!!

15. Here's a few pictures of mine. Click on the link in my sig if you want to see the details.
    Doug
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

16. When were those pictures taken @ SAIT lower parking lot. Was it a show?

Attached Files: