car show gave me a kick

at the Mustangs Northwest annual roundup I ended up taking 2nd place for the 74-78 all category. There were over 1000 mustangs at Bellevue Community College. Nice cars and knowledgeable people who are going to help me out with paint and the mechanical end of the car.

Here is the trophy I took home :) :) :banana: :banana:

mustangroundupaward.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Congrats! My last car show I went to was in Bellevue back in 2002. I took 2nd back then. I am hoping to get my car back on the road very soon. How many II's were in the show? Did anyone take pictures of the II crowd? I'd like to see who was there.

Who took the #1 spot? Was any other SN members there?

Tell me you did some SN recruiting on the other II owners didn't you? :p

I'm constantly trying to get some of the local yokal II owners here to chime in. :nice:

Congrats on the 2nd place finish! Maybe, JUST Maybe... I'll make it up there NEXT year..... :rolleyes:

Dano78 said:
Who took the #1 spot? Was any other SN members there?

Tell me you did some SN recruiting on the other II owners didn't you? :p

I'm constantly trying to get some of the local yokal II owners here to chime in. :nice:

Congrats on the 2nd place finish! Maybe, JUST Maybe... I'll make it up there NEXT year..... :rolleyes:

1st place was a nice lady from arlington, cant remember her name for the life of me, shw won it last year as well. Her husband was there as well with is black and gold cobra. Neither of them venture online much, and I told the other II owners and many of them said they had heard of the great SN but neve checked it our, or registered.

Hey, congrat's! Looks great, and kick-@$$ on the trophy!!

Sorry I wasn't there. Mine's been sitting, collecting leaves; I nearly sold her this year. I've been collecting odds-and-ends parts, not sure what I want to do at this point. Just got her up and running strong again. I just took her to the car wash and blew some Honda's doors off on the way back. :)

I had posted a few months back about seriously overhauling my II. I start the bodywork in a couple of weeks, once I decide on a plan for the headers.

I'll post pics as it goes, and I'll see you there next year.