car wont start

Scott5586

Aug 15, 2005
the other day my car wouldnt start, so i start to check things out so i come to the conclusion that i wasnt gettin any fuel. well i disconnect to hose goin into my fuel filter and i wasnt getting any kind of pressure so i change the pump thinkin that would fix the problem well it didnt it is still doin the same thing. so what i want to know is there a fuse or relay that controls the fuse pump that might have burnt. btw, the switch in the trunk is still pressed down

• Sponsors (?)

is there another place for the fuses/relay cuz i looked at the ones under the hood behind the battery and they all look good. if there isnt another place for the fuses, any ideas of what else it can be?

is it possible for the fuel pump switch thats located in the trunk to go out. cuz i have been stump on why my car wasnt starting. well 2day i went cleaning out my trunk cuz i was goin to take it to the shop tomorrow. well i started messing with the switch and then it started. so i was like wow, it started. then i shut it off went inside and came back out and it wouldnt start.