carb'd in california..is it possible?

• Sponsors (?)

it is possible if u know a guy

running around with no emmision equipment is the reason we have strict emmision laws across the country

you wanna breathe ,eat,drink clean water?

i have no cats by the way:lol:

Sure, if every car out there was running around with no emissions equipment, it might be an issue. But, i think if every 79-93 Mustang ran without emissions it would probably do less damage to the environment than you're going to get just from what it's going to take to recycle the first model year Prius. There aren't enough left on the road for it to matter.

yea

it isnt helping though

There is NO solution for global polution (heh, i rhymed) except for mankind to completely stop existing. We are a cancer to the Earth and nothing we do will ever change it. We consume at an unbelievable rate and we don't put anything back into the Earth...it is literally only a matter of time until the Earth is completely out of renewable resources.

Think about it....the "pollution" we have only developed within the last 100 years...100 years ago "pollution" wasn't a word that people would even use on any kind of typical basis. There were no man made pollutants, no acid rain. Think about what we're going to do to the Earth in another 100 years. Even if everyone stopped driving all together...completely stopping driving any kind of vehicle, we're still screwed. It's going to take a scientific revelation unlike anything that has ever been done to create a way to undo what we've already done, while at the same time stopping what we're in the process of doing.

Call me pessimistic but i just don't think mankind gives a damn enough to unite in a world-wide effort to make a change of that magnitude.

There is no positive proof that global warming is man made and it is impossible to determine mans affect on the climate. There was a great ice age where most of north america an europe were under ice. It warmed up an melted. I don't think mustangs an suv's had anything to do with it. Every one should do the normal stuff to conserve an have as little impact on earth as they can, but the greenies are plain wacko. If we all turned amish they would blame our horses gas for global warming.

I wasn't necessarily implying that global warming was the problem. Air pollution alone will be mans' undoing unless we figure out a way to stop/reverse it. Like i said, in just 100 years look at what we've done to the air in the major cities like New York. 100 years ago you could walk through New York and take a nice deep breath of fresh air, now you can barely see a mile away. Think of what that could become with another 100 years of pollution.

There is a saying that goes "if you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got".

If we don't change, and i mean a serious global effort, mankind is screwed. My bet is that a full scale nuclear war will come before that or at least within the next 100 years so it may not even matter.

(damn i sould depressing tonight..lol).

There is no positive proof that global warming is man made and it is impossible to determine mans affect on the climate. There was a great ice age where most of north america an europe were under ice. It warmed up an melted. I don't think mustangs an suv's had anything to do with it. Every one should do the normal stuff to conserve an have as little impact on earth as they can, but the greenies are plain wacko. If we all turned amish they would blame our horses gas for global warming.

dont cows have alot of methane gas

climate changes are one thing,breathing clean air is another

Yeah, California has the tightest emission laws, it's so unfair. You gotta make sure the parts you're getting are CARB legal and that you'll pass smog, which is getting tougher each year. I just learned that a new law has just been put into effect that all cars charcoal cannisters must be inspected for an additional $25. Great.