Carbon fiber on Lazzzzer Red Pic Request...

• Sponsors (?)

yeah i know just messing with you....i remember after i got my bumper painted for the vert i drove all careful and tried to stay far enough back but its chipped up and i think i got some small ones on the hood too:mad: theres no way to avoid it lol i dont think i have ever seen a c f hood on a mustang ever lol i would like to see a pic also

why get a stock hood, makes no sense especially if its carbon fiber. your spending all that money why not get something that will help performance or cooling wise

I recall seeing a few red mustangs with unpainted (black primer/sealer stuff) aftermarket hoods, from far I guess they would look similar. Not my cup of tea. Too many honda idiots do it along with their "racing" winter black steel rims :nonono:

IMO it would only look fitting if your car was entirely two-tone (all black on top), and the hood kind of blended-in with that. On second thought, that wouldn't even look that good.

I actually like the C/F and Lazer red combo.. Both pop pretty nice in the sun.

jeff10mediumqg3.jpg

Edit: That IS lazer red, but it lost some quality when I downsized it.... Looks like torch red, but it's not.

Attachments

• jeff10mediumqg3.jpg
    jeff10mediumqg3.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 65
I actually like the C/F and Lazer red combo.. Both pop pretty nice in the sun.

jeff10mediumqg3.jpg

Edit: That IS lazer red, but it lost some quality when I downsized it.... Looks like torch red, but it's not.

wow i kinda like that but it might be because of the black rims?? nice picture though... exacty what i needed. hmmm i still cant decide... i guess ill see if i have cash after the swap...

Attachments

• jeff10mediumqg3.jpg
    jeff10mediumqg3.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 64