Carfax PRETTY PLEASE!!

• Sponsors (?)

No... I looked on scfs, that was outta my price range. I am lookin for 2-4k car. Unless u know of a notch around us for that. It is in SC and no I ain't missing a character, I did type in the vin at car fax and it said it was a 199x coupe
5.0 5 spd and the other general stuff they tell u w/o buying but it said it had 22 record and i am skepticle

If you are talking about that one that guy chris in anderson, sc has is a pos. The fenders stick out about 1/2 inch, The place he says will only take 1 or 2 swipes of fillter to get straight is a lie, trunk leaks, batt is relocated with a peice of plywood, the int is bad, **** is wired up with speaker wire. I went to look at it last saturday and it was really a waste of my time. Only thing that is decent on the car is the compucar kit and the h/c/i. I might give 2k for the whole car but that would be it. Thats just me though...

Forgot to mention the homemade sfc's that are made of like 1/2 square tubing with tin ass plate welded down into an L shape.

Also it had an anti-roll bar on it at one time, then they cut the brackets off the rear end and left the rest of the half assed mess under the car. The backseat seat brace is also cut/broke in half.