CDC Power Fuel Door

JerseyStyle

Founding Member
Jun 3, 2002
Union, NJ
Anyone know where to locate the Power Fuel Door originally made my CDC? I talked to the company, and apparently they subbed the contract of the fuel doors out, and that company doesn't make them anymore. So I was wondering if anyone knew where to find a comparable door, or maybe a company with a few still in stock. Thanks in advance for the help guys. :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Sorry I have to disagree. Well at least for my car. I have a black car and the look I went with it was very sleek and smooth body lines with a crisp paint job(IMO). The car got into an accident and needed 1 full side repainted. I opted to paint the whole car, and make it look the way I wanted. It's black(repainted,a way deeper, darker, and shinier black than the stock paint), shaved door handles, shaved antenna, black deep dish bullits(with chrome lips), presidential tints, and chrome saleen bumper letters. If I can get the fuel door I'm going to send it out to a plating company and get it chromed to accent the black a little, so it's not too much black on my car, and it will add to my other chrome accents. Thanks for the input anyways, I'm not offended at all, it's just another opinion.

tomustang said:
i thought that was a nickname for northern :D

fieldtrip!
oh is it?
i don't head up that way at all ever. Furthest north i'll venture is the Princeton area unless i am driving along the shore then i'll head all the way up the Parkway. Otherwise i stay out of North Jersey...too much damn traffic.