CDC released the Mac1 style shaker for the 05s

GT-03 said:
Kind of reminds me of my '79 Firebird. :rolleyes:

I guess but it reminds me more of this...

SteveHarris1970Mach1-3.jpg

MediumLimeGreen1970Boss302.jpg

69Boss429-3.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

ducktail :nice: but i hate the 05 lights still, they look cartoony large.

the rims on that CDC car are freaking gigantic :notnice:

and sequential tail lights :banana: $70 some from webelectricproducts.com with $6 back if you mail your old flasher in. 30 mins to install, 'splicing' consisted of clamping down a special splicing clip, it was easy as pie.

thehemi said:
Assuming we're talking a REAL shaker hood, that's AWESOME.

Yes its a real shaker, and unlike the pre-05s you can opt for a custom hood. I was leary about cutting the hood on my 03 but it came out great, I'd just feel more comfortable with a solid hood.

As far as the duck tail I honestly dont know, I would assume its a full kit OR that the side panels screw AND 3m in some fashion.

Webeelectric does make great products, (I have the one touch kit from them, its great) I thought they had the splice and play... if so then the CDC sequentials are way over priced, I'll have to ask CDC about that, I know with the 99+ sequentials theres a 75 dollar core.

Geez thats some shine they worked into that black paint on the CDC model. Im not sure if I like the shaker or not though. From that picture it looks like something that is just stuck on the hood and not integrated into the design. I think some of it could be an optical illusion witht he dark color and the fact that the stripe down the center of the hood ends directly behind the shaker.

YES! Shaker hoods are cool beyond words (Especially if you have some gnarly cam in it, so it really shakes :nice:)...although I agree, this one needs to be ever so slightly larger....but not too much, because then it will start to look gaudy. The ducktail rear looks pretty cool too.

Buy why oh WHY does every show car have to have God-aweful 20"+ rims on if :puke: I HATE this trend with a passion. 20" look ok on an SUV or full size pickup, but NOT a car!! :puke: