Cedar Point......

• Sponsors (?)

Killercanary said:
I'll be there all day friday with my wife, our baby girl, and my in-laws. We're then headed to Norwalk/FFW on saturday and heading back to Pittsburgh sat. night.

Ill be heading to Norwalk Fri morning and will be camping in the track till Sun night!!! It was a BLAST last year. Sat had drag racing from 7 in the morning till 1 at night!!

JJ95GTID said:
Haven't been there since I lived in Toledo, OH in the '70s. Ah, the memories riding the Corkscrew and the Gemini rollercoasters. I bet it has change a ton since then.
OH s@#t....a Toledo boy....:rlaugh: got home around 10:30pm...both coasters still going strong.........along with a lot of new ones.......come on back and check them out....

drakesdad said:
OH s@#t....a Toledo boy....:rlaugh: got home around 10:30pm...both coasters still going strong.........along with a lot of new ones.......come on back and check them out....

Nothing really to bring me back. Most the family has moved away from there. But it would be fun to take the kids to someplace fun from my childhood.

Joe I totally understand.......grew up in Va and I take my son to Kings Dominion and Busch Gardens.....he loves them both.....Cedar Fairs which own the Point bought Kings Dominion and all the Paramount parks.....should be interesting......
You know Sandusky has about 4 indoor waterparks if you want to make the trip in the winter time.....LOL
Will