Cervinis 4-piece lx ground effects kit *help*

Must5a0angGt86

Founding Member
Mar 21, 2002
CT
Hey guys, just a quick question to anyone that will listen. I have an 89 notch that needs new skirts, rear valance, and front air dam. I was looking at this kit and it looked pretty nice. I don't want to do anything too flashy, just something a little subtle that looks nice. This kit seems like it would look pretty nice and at a nice price too. $539 seemed decent for me. Plus I have heard nothing but good things about Cervinis as far as finish and fitment is concerned. I already have a saleen wing, and 4" cowl hood. I thought this kit would finish the car off pretty well. Does anyone have any input on this kit and/or pictures would be a great help!

Josh

• Sponsors (?)

im trying to go for the same kit, i think it looks awesome.
i dont think your gonna be that subtle with the kit,hood and your wing, but should look very nice.
i dont know about the wing on your car, i havent ever seen it on a notch, someone post a pic!

I think my car has the side skirts your looking for but it's a hatch. Cervinis makes some great stuff. I also have their rear bumper, and two of their hoods. Everything fits great. You won't be disappointed.

LinkPhoto

I have the kit on my car. There are pictures in the signature. Just to save you some headache, remove all the double sided tape from them and use urethane epoxy to install them. This is what Cervinis recommends also. I just wish they would have told me before I installed them. When the tape gets hot the gfx will sag but if you glue them they will look factory perfect.

wow! mustangarden, thats a freakin sweet a$$ ride! thats exactly what my is going to look like with the hood, wing and cervinis kit, minus the color, I am going to be yellow. thanks for the help man. That pretty much sealed the deal for my decission to get that kit!

I have the cervini saleen wing on my 88 gt conv.It is not a fiberglass cheap job.It is made out of a very very light weight polymer.It needs baked before its painted or left in sun a few days to bake.My painter(best show car painter around) said it was the best he's seen and did very little work to get it ready for paint.