Champion 1 Piece Spark Plug Rebate

After reading numerous threads on different forums I have decided I am going to swap out the two piece spark plugs for the Champion 1 piece. I was a little startled by the price on Summit Racing (12.95 ea, PART#: CPN-7989). But I came across Summit's promotion this month (spend over 100 dollars and receive 30 dollars off). So with shipping that brought my order from 115.35 to 85.35. But wait I also came across a 2.00 dollar per plug mail in rebate from Champion, lowering the price to 69.35 (which rough equates to 8.67 per plug)!

Hopes this helps!

:nice:

link to Champion Mail-in Rebate
http://info.rockauto.com/Champion/08MayChampRbtPad.pdf

View attachment 317029

• Sponsors (?)

After reading numerous threads on different forums I have decided I am going to swap out the two piece spark plugs for the Champion 1 piece. I was a little startled by the price on Summit Racing (12.95 ea, PART#: CPN-7989). But I came across Summit's promotion this month (spend over 100 dollars and receive 30 dollars off). So with shipping that brought my order from 115.35 to 85.35. But wait I also came across a 2.00 dollar per plug mail in rebate from Champion, lowering the price to 69.35 (which rough equates to 8.67 per plug)!

Hopes this helps!

:nice:

link to Champion Mail-in Rebate
http://info.rockauto.com/Champion/08MayChampRbtPad.pdf

View attachment 317014

can you please let me know how those champion plugs work out over the stock ??

im curious i might change mine out.
I only have 11,000 miles on my car but i hear the nightmares about the 2 piece n such.

can you please let me know how those champion plugs work out over the stock ??

im curious i might change mine out.
I only have 11,000 miles on my car but i hear the nightmares about the 2 piece n such.

Will do. I plan on changing them in the next couple weeks. My GT only has 12,XXX miles on and I am worried about the stock plugs so I am changing them out ASAP. TSBs like this always worry me and I don't mind spending a few extra dollars to fix it myself (even though Ford won't fix this one).