CHip or hyper tech

• Sponsors (?)

Blk99SvtCobra said:
ime thinking of making my next mod a chip or maybee the hypertech 3
has ne1 used eitheir of these on the 4.6 dohc
i dont know witch chip or if even to get a chip

I've got the hypertech power programmer. It's easy to use but doesn't have a lot of options. It is handy for reprogramming for gear ratio and tire size though. I plan on selling mine to get a predator when it's available.

The general tuning is better, more "educated"
They don't just pull fuel and add timing...this is done carefully at every load position and RPM for max power and the best possible drivability.
There are certain principles of tuning a lot of companies do not understand (or simply do not follow or have access to).
Superchips Inc. and Superchips Custom Tuning has access to a lot of "switches" inside your eec5 program that competitors don't have information on.
The 1725 reads your PCM, recognizes the calibrations, and installs the superchips program for that SPECIFIC program.
This is not simply a box of generic changes...it's made specifically for your computer code and has a huge database of codes within it.

with your modifications, you would benefit more from a CUSTOM programmer through SCT (Superchips Custom Tuning) rather than a 1725.
This will be custom tailored for all of your modifications. "Headwork", depending on what has been done needs changes in the program.

www.superchipscustom.com
407-774-CHIP