Votes: 14 38.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

COramprat

...I can take it. I think.
Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Mar 2, 2003
Sea of Tranquility
We all know the new Camaro will be out but it is a go for the Challenger also. The Stang design will be a few years old and although I like it I don't think I could pass up the Dodge. That thing is sweet.

Camaro Vert

x07cc_ch034.jpg

Roush Vert

roush_rdstr_hr_01.jpg

Challenger

112_0602_dodge_challenger_front_wm.jpg

Attachments

• x07cc_ch034.jpg
    x07cc_ch034.jpg
    293.1 KB · Views: 50
  • roush_rdstr_hr_01.jpg
    roush_rdstr_hr_01.jpg
    300.1 KB · Views: 45
  • 112_0602_dodge_challenger_front_wm.jpg
    112_0602_dodge_challenger_front_wm.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 49
  • Sponsors (?)

the stang is expected to get a hp boost soon, like over 350. that will help out the appeal for sure, but the challenger is just perfect right now. keep it 100% like what we have seen so far and it will be a HARD decision for sure.

Wait for the refreshed Mustang in 2009. The Dodge is neat, but I have a feeling it is going to be very heavy, not enough power, and most of all---so freaking expensive. They are trying to get all that Baby Boomer money. Those old people are retired in great numbers and want to re-live their days in Nostalgiaville. Hence a probably $40,000 price tag for a Hemi Challenger. MSRP may be lower, but in real life conditions-----I know a 57 y.o. guy who paid $36,000 cash for a 2005 Mustang GT when they were just coming off the production line. The dealer was literally auctioning it's first new '05's off. He couldn't wait to get it for cheaper later. He HAD to remember his '65 Mustang, and had more disposable income than I'll ever see. And that cheap bastard still won't lend me $4 to go buy a Happy Meal at McDonalds.

im digging the new camaro myself. ive seen it in person and its very agressive looking with its raked stance.

the challenger will be awesome too, i havent seen it in person but i want to. either of those two will prolly be my first true "new" car. or the turbo saturn sky roadster if it ever gets done.

sadly the 09 stang will continue to go downhill, itll have a whopping 310hp base v8 versions while the camaro and challenger will be producing sub 400hp in their base V8 versions(Z28 and Non-SRT challenger). I look forward to seeing what the SS and SRT versions of the Challenger/Camaro will produce, upwards of 450hp n/a, while ford still struggles with a ****tier low displacement motor.

though im betting the Camaro/Challenger will be pretty pricy when they first come out, which would suck majorly. the camaro is rumored to have a 30-35k pricetag, which would be decent for what you get, while the challengers price is still up in the air.

I like the Challenger the most.
The bodystyle and interior is nice.
I just don't like that the huge wheels that are on it.
I wouldn't mind having one if they produce it in 08 or 09 since
it is still a concept car.Dodge has came a long way! :nice: