Chrome Strut Tower Brace for 94 Cobra?

• Sponsors (?)

I've seen them before. MAC, BBK and a few others I remember did make them. They were chromoly and like $150. I bought a black one then painted to the color of my car. I had the polish theme going too but I couldn't justify the double cost for it.

MustangSupercharged.jpg

Attachments

• MustangSupercharged.jpg
    MustangSupercharged.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 804
I'm thinking that may be a good idea. The only thing is, my Cobra is white with blue racing stripes. So I don't know if I should paint it white or blue. I don't want it to look like rice, that's for sure. And since I have a decent amount of polished parts, I thought I would keep it polished. Thoughts?

Chrome gets dirty too fast. If you end up painting it, always use the engine enamel paint. It's only like a dollar more, and it covers much smoother than the regular spray paint.

Kurt

I got it from Wieland Custom Machine off EBay a few years ago, I don't see the Mustang ones anymore though. You'll have to remove the factory box and bolt it directly to the inner fender well. I used a thin piece of plexy glass painted body color to place under Mustang's to cover up the battery decals.