Cincinnati people

widowmaker

Founding Member
Jul 11, 2002
This is just a thought right now but who from cincinnati or near would be interested in a meet sometime during the summer somewhere around here for pictures/check out everyones cars/hang out....im just trying to find out who many people would be interested in doing this......btw im from miami township and live off bridgetown

• Sponsors (?)

Whats up everyone,, I'm from Englewood (West Dayton) I'm down to meet up with everyone, I have a few buddies to bring also. We should all meet up mos def.

Who all goes to Tri-State or Edgewater around these parts??? We do so maybe sometime we'll all meet up on a track day or somthing. llaaatte :banana:

I would probably be up for that. I am in Indianapolis but am a Buckeye native. I have been wanting to come down to Edgewood but have not done so yet.

98CobraClone -- I agree. If I can go to Nashville (and St Louis in a few weeks) I am sure Cincy will be doable.

LT

so what kind of cars and what are the running does everybody have that would like to meet at edgewater and tristate i am trying to get mine done but me and my lady just had a baby boy so the mustang is on a slight hold right now but i will meet up at the tracks with everybody and with the shift i work right now it would have to be a saturday race or test and tune and anybody in indy or west of connersville we can meet in connersville and follow from there