Cleaned both rides today

y2k2GT

Mar 1, 2007
Moyock, NC
Decided to take the heat, near 100 today, and clean the wifes mustang and my Lightning. Man was it hot, almost unbareable but I got it done.

100_9144.jpg

100_9145.jpg

100_9148.jpg

100_9149.jpg

100_9173.jpg

100_9171.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks guys, yeah it's her car and everything done to it was by her choice, including the sunroof. She likes it so I guess thats all that maters, The Lightning is all mine and I love it, Nothing like smokin some unsuspecting shmuck with a pickup. Handed it to a Trans Am the other day he wouldn't leave me alone from stoplight to stoplight. Needless to say he backed of after I showed him what she could do.
Oh, and she loves the new sound system. That thing rocks now.
A lift, dyno and maybe two more bays in the garage would be perfect. I need to put some air in it so when it's 100+ I can enjoy it more.

Love the L:drool:

Yeah, me too. I have always loved these trucks ever since they first came out. When I finally got achance to get one I couldn't pass it up. That thing is wicked. Doesn't handle like the stang but all that torque, and I think I'm addicted to boost, love to here that whine. Plus what other vehicle do you know of that can haul more than ass. And don't say an SRT10 They can't tow, not recomended by dodge.

SRTs cant hold much in their beds eaither. And that wing screws it up too. The L is cheeper and easier to get more HP in. They also look better IMO.

SRTs cant hold much in their beds eaither. And that wing screws it up too. The L is cheeper and easier to get more HP in. They also look better IMO.

It is so easy to get more power out of these things, a 6lb lower pulley, port job on the Eaton and a good tune and your well into the 400/500 club. Then if you upgrade to a twin screw, whipple or Kenne bell, it's more effecient power.