Clear corners.... is it worth it?

First of all, is this a free mod? What color would it blink when it's done? Is it street legal? Is there an alternate way in which you can do this without cutting anything? I read several posts and they say that it's very hard and there are many things that could go wrong.. I saw many pics of the finished product and I like them very much.. So, I think that it's worth all of the trouble that I have to go through, but I just want more info on them and maybe another easy way to do it. Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

I did it according to the Mustang World , How To. They came out pretty good. They are APITA. One never has sealed up. I like the lights, but I will be purchasing clears soon. They are also kind of sandblasted now as well. If you like do it your self projects, have time and patience, go for it. I think they are worth the money to purchase. I also installed chrome cornerlights, looks much better in the daytime. :D

There are whole new replacement headlights that you can find on ebay with clear corners, I would get those instead of taking your current ones and cutting the side markers out, it looks ok from a distance, but upclose it just doesn't look clean.

CottonBurnerz said:
I don't want to buy anything from ebay, so is there a good place where you can purchase one? How much do those go for? and like I ask before, they are street legal correct? meaning it would blink white light instead of yellow?

They are legal, they blink yellow 50resto.com has them I think.

I bought the ultraclear headlight kit from 50resto here and it was the BEST ~$230 I'VE EVER SPENT ON ANY CAR EVERY IN MY LIFE. Especially since I have a 96 and the old ones were a bit yellow. It makes my car look new, and I think these headlights look WAY better than the newer style Stang's.

GET EM!!

Attachments

• 99_03_Clear_Lights_LRG.gif
    99_03_Clear_Lights_LRG.gif
    48.1 KB · Views: 87