CNN's Fuzzy Dice Awards 1st Annual... ran across this... did u see it ??

http://money.cnn.com/pf/features/popups/dice_awards/frameset.1.exclude.html

Ran across this this morning.... CCN's most Annoying Customization Award (Part of their Fuzzy Dice Awards...<puke>)

Anyway... In the awards pics... tell me, isn't that a 2005 Mustang pic they used for the pic ??? along with blurring the rims a bit.... lmao

Its for those gawd awful rim/wheel covers some people have that keep spinning after they stop... :shrug:

Why would they use a mustang ??? lol

• Sponsors (?)

They are using the upgrade wheels on the GT models. Huh? Those aren't even spinners for gosh sakes. And why use the Mustang? Use those freakin' boats that you always see these guys driving with ugly a$$ spinners, aka the Escalades, Suburbans, and Excursions. All nice vehicles that end up getting some dumb, expensive upgrade put on them. Sorry, just my opinions on it.

CNN's acurate reporting as usual. Lets take a pic of a Mustang wheel and blur it. That will be true to form. But I guess CNN is used to blurring things. I'm surprised they didn't state that it was an option on the new Mustangs.

That just re-afirms why I dont watch CNN, and never will. There are plenty pics of g-rides and Escalades out there they could have used. Blurring a still pic of stock rims is about as queer as a three dollar bill.

Redneck911 said:
That just re-afirms why I dont watch CNN, and never will. There are plenty pics of g-rides and Escalades out there they could have used. Blurring a still pic of stock rims is about as queer as a three dollar bill.

Lemme guess, you watch Fox right?