Cobra Killer Novi 2000 Installation Complete!!!

attachment.php

I'd love to have an a/f graph like that compared to what I have right now. Much rather be rich than lean. :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Also..I think its actually a little bit too rich in the 4400-5300 rpm range. When I'm speedshifting, it kinda hiccups for a split second when I shift into the next gear and am on the gas all the way. Kinda hard to explain, but feels like that I need a little more air there so it won't hesitate in heavy throttle in that area. Also, when I'm cruising around 1900-2600 rpms, it kinda jerks back and forth-(don't know what that is called).

Anyway, I'm still testing it out and am going to send it back to Tim to have him perfect it in those areas soon. Hopefully that will fix those issues.

Other than that, its some seriously wicked power!! :D

scheister said:
Also..I think its actually a little bit too rich in the 4400-5300 rpm range. When I'm speedshifting, it kinda hiccups for a split second when I shift into the next gear and am on the gas all the way. Kinda hard to explain, but feels like that I need a little more air there so it won't hesitate in heavy throttle in that area. Also, when I'm cruising around 1900-2600 rpms, it kinda jerks back and forth-(don't know what that is called).

Anyway, I'm still testing it out and am going to send it back to Tim to have him perfect it in those areas soon. Hopefully that will fix those issues.

Other than that, its some seriously wicked power!! :D

Besides hurting some cats(which you dont' have) I'd rather run rich temporarily than lean temporarily. I'll post my graph but first you gotta know originally my tune was really good...but there are a few variables that could be causing me to go lean and I gotta investigate them...I'm at like 14:1 at 3,500-4,000rpms but still no detonation. :shrug: