Cobra vs. Bullitt....rocker panels, that is

95CobraStang

Jan 21, 2004
Chico, CA
I'm going to get some new rocker panels and I'm looking at either '03 Cobra rockers or 'Bullitt rockers. To me, except for the front mud flaps, they look exactly alike. Does anyone know if this is the case?

I like both (from the pics, and in person at separate times), but I want to know the diff. At this point in time, I've found a Bullitt rocker kit, unpainted, for $345. I found an '03 Cobra rocker set, painted, for $460.

Any ideas how much a paint and an install costs?

• Sponsors (?)

Go to fordpartsnetwork.com and email for a quote on the Cobra rockers. If you have a color a Cobra came in you can get them prepainted. I was quoted significantly less than $460 prepainted in Comp. Orange.

ChopSuey said:
Go to fordpartsnetwork.com and email for a quote on the Cobra rockers. If you have a color a Cobra came in you can get them prepainted. I was quoted significantly less than $460 prepainted in Comp. Orange.
Well that sucks for me lol....cause that quote was from them...unless i dont need everything listed here... do i?? and what the hell is the cap?

2R3Z 6310176-BAH Genuine Ford RH silver 03 cobra rocker panel $ 169.99
2R3Z 6310177-BAH Genuine Ford LH silver 03 cobra rocker panel $ 169.99
2R3Z 6310158-BAH Genuine Ford RH silver 03 cobra rocker panel cap $ 59.99
2R3Z 6310159-BAH Genuine Ford LH silver 03 cobra rocker panel cap $ 59.99

Freight approx $15

To order :

http://www.fordpartsnetwork.com/store/main.html

those 60 dollar parts are the ones that go on the bottom of the front fenders.... and the 160 dollar parts are the long sides that go under the door.. I have a bullitt and just bought the cobra front parts to get rid of those DA mudflaps