Cobra Wheels & Offsets...

Wallzy

Aug 20, 2006
Orlando, FL
I have been looking for wider (9-10") 4 lug wheels with a cobra offset (42mm) but have not had much luck. The wider rear end width makes it very difficult to find a wheel that will not stick out past the fenders. Anyone have any wheel options?
Thanks,
Walz

• Sponsors (?)

NOPE... i've been trying for a long long long time to find anything...

your best bet is to find a set of 93 OEM cobra rims... and then have them widened.

but if you do find something... let me know...

the best answer i was given would be to upgrade to 5 lug axles and then you could go pony r's or whatever with a 44 or 45mm offset...

I have the 17x9 and 17x10 10th anniversary Cobra R wheels on my car.Funny how the Stang wheels fit my Thunderbird better than the Stangs.They go to the wheel lip,but not past.Just right.I did have to remove the factory quad shocks,but I was told I could reverse them to fit.I haven't tried that.

DSCF3644.jpg

Yea, the offset just really stinks. I don't really want to go to a 5 lug because i have 3 other sets of wheels and tires that wouldn't work anymore. I may have to go with a company to widen the wheel - have to get underneath and make some measurments...really bites that there isn't an off the shelf solution.

Thanks,
walz

Yea, the offset just really stinks. I don't really want to go to a 5 lug because i have 3 other sets of wheels and tires that wouldn't work anymore. I may have to go with a company to widen the wheel - have to get underneath and make some measurments...really bites that there isn't an off the shelf solution.

Thanks,
walz

Yes there is!!

This is where I got my wheels. I have 17X8 front with 225/45/17 tires & 17X9 rear with 275/40/17 tires. They have all different colors and styles. Check them out. I got mine with the center caps for $590 shipped and that's only because I live in Florida and had to pay sales tax. If you're out of state if will be cheaper.

------------>Wheel website<-----------

Mustangwheel-Copy.jpg

P10104242.jpg

Yes there is!!

This is where I got my wheels. I have 17X8 front with 225/45/17 tires & 17X9 rear with 275/40/17 tires. They have all different colors and styles. Check them out. I got mine with the center caps for $590 shipped and that's only because I live in Florida and had to pay sales tax. If you're out of state if will be cheaper

This reminds me of spam kinda...

Did you read any of the post prior to this???
He's looking for a 42mm offset... the biggest they have is 25mm rear offset... that's not enough.

This reminds me of spam kinda... :notnice:

Did you read any of the post prior to this???
He's looking for a 42mm offset... the biggest they have is 25mm rear offset... that's not enough.

How does that remind you of spam?? I don't own/work or have stock in that company. I didn't go to their site and do research. I just thought they might have what he was looking for. Forgive me for trying to help!!!!