COBRASK8 IS SMUSHED!!!

Gawd! I'm away from work for a couple days and I come back to this!

First off, glad to hear your alright. Even though most of will never have the opportunity to meet it would be devastating if something terrible happened to any of the members we've come to know through the magic of the internet and Stangnet. Moving on......

The shiney side of the coin is that this will turn into a new project build thread with pictures up soon! Hooray for living vicariously through others! The other good thing is you didn't have the Halibrandt copies on the car at the time.

Can't wait for this to start rolling!

• Sponsors (?)

Been waiting for those magical fairies & pixies to arrive in the middle of the night and fix it. Alas, only in Disney.....:rolleyes:

In reality, It's parked, waiting for Deanna to see it, then we'll start working on it together, pull it apart, and see what work is involved.:)

A possibility of a 289FIA body does exist........

chepsk8 said:
Been waiting for those magical fairies & pixies to arrive in the middle of the night and fix it. Alas, only in Disney.....:rolleyes:

In reality, It's parked, waiting for Deanna to see it, then we'll start working on it together, pull it apart, and see what work is involved.:)

A possibility of a 289FIA body does exist........

i like the 289 FIA bodies a lot better, but i like the grille of the 427 body better. actually i kinda like the front fenders of the 427 car more too, but the rears have always made me think of a fat chick for some reason or other.

Ahhhhhhhhhh, Dan, it appears you missed.:shrug: If you need any leg work at Factory 5 I'm right around the corner. I work about 5 miles from the shop now. Let me know.

ps. I can pick a lock in 15 seconds:D and I have a trailer:flag:

I did do my fair share in that car's build, but I don't wanna drive it yet. 'Specially now that it's been deranged. The seat is set to dad's height, and doesn't adjust without unbolting it, and it's all hood when you sit in it, way different than what I see sitting in my Civic.

I think this time I'm gonna put a speed limiter in it with a motion sensor that will tell when the car is going through turns...

MustangGurl2695 said:
I did do my fair share in that car's build, but I don't wanna drive it yet. 'Specially now that it's been deranged. The seat is set to dad's height, and doesn't adjust without unbolting it, and it's all hood when you sit in it, way different than what I see sitting in my Civic.

I think this time I'm gonna put a speed limiter in it with a motion sensor that will tell when the car is going through turns...

ouch Dan, punked by your own daughter....

Minnesota is her home now.

How would this body look on "Crunchsk8", without the hardtop? Can you say "FIA"????

FIA1.jpg

FIA2.jpg

FIA5.jpg

You guys are the first to publically see these pics...

Attachments

• FIA1.jpg
    FIA1.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 81
  • FIA2.jpg
    FIA2.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 81
  • FIA5.jpg
    FIA5.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 82