Colorado stangers

03stanggt

Dec 1, 2002
Just seeing who is in the Denver,Springs area. Anybody get together and party or go to events. Ive only lived in the area for a year. Any clubs worth joining or if people just get together? :SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

We have a cruise this Saturday I believe, check the site for info...

Also Springs wise we have a get together at hooters on the 21st ;) Bewbs, beer, and cars can't lose.

myponyrocks said:
We have a cruise this Saturday I believe, check the site for info...

Also Springs wise we have a get together at hooters on the 21st ;) Bewbs, beer, and cars can't lose.

Okay... so I just got my intercooler raised this last Saturday... (the one you just mentioned?). Hooters at Woodman and I25 on the 21st? What time? I will bring the girlfriend and kids in the SC vert.

Greg, I need the time for the Hooter's thing on Saturday. (can't find it on the site) Girlfriend needs to know asap so we can make arrangements. Hope it's not going to snow...

:eek:

goshia said:
Wish they did activities in northern colorado

We do, we have 3 cruises in the summer time that are pretty North. Most of the activities are centered on Denver or the surrounding subs, but we try to do a lil bit every where. We've never gone further south than Pueblo, but some of the guys go up to WFC in Missourri and a few others hit some out of state stuff to Road Course.

Thanks for the other forum fellas. I in the south side of Denver. Didnt know this many people were Coloradians. Anybody in Denver or is everyone in the springs or the fort? Im 21 so bewbs,beer,and stangs are number 1 on my list.