Colors in 2011?

• Sponsors (?)

How about these stripes...

10exterior-whiteracingstripes.jpg

I wish they would disco the grabber blueso mine was that much sweeter. Maybe bring back the sonic blue or the lightnings true blue both of those are pimpin

My first Stang was True Blue and man was that nice, but I think Kona is too close to the same color for the average person to notice. Sonic Blue would look nice, and I also like Azure Blue (on the Mach 1s) but that is also pretty close to Grabber Blue.

That car is super-hot, but is this one of the ones that'll fall into the "3900 lb category" for 2011? If Left-hand Lane News is right, the 2011 Mustangs are going to weigh over 3900 lbs.

Maybe weight doesn't matter to some people, but when it comes to a performance machine for me, it's very important.

IF, and who knows if it IS, but if it is true, then pick up a 2010 at a deep discount when the 11's come out and buy yourself a blower and some suspension mods and call it a day. 3900 lbs would be ridiculous

IF, and who knows if it IS, but if it is true, then pick up a 2010 at a deep discount when the 11's come out and buy yourself a blower and some suspension mods and call it a day. 3900 lbs would be ridiculous

Yeah, that seems to be what I'll have to do, or at least consider. That sucks, because I want to order my Mustang. I talked to the sales manager at Keystone Ford in Chambersburg, PA, and was told that I could order a GT Deluxe but could get the Track Pack, stripes, and other options that normally couldn't be had on a Deluxe if I ordered direct. My goal is to have the lightest, best performing Mustang GT I can build; GT Deluxe, Track Pack with 3.73s, 5spd, and Roushcharger, dressed in Kona Blue with double silver stripes. :hail2:

That car is super-hot, but is this one of the ones that'll fall into the "3900 lb category" for 2011? If Left-hand Lane News is right, the 2011 Mustangs are going to weigh over 3900 lbs.

Maybe weight doesn't matter to some people, but when it comes to a performance machine for me, it's very important.

I wonder how they are going to add 600 or so lbs, when there isn't even going to be a body change?