Combo Lists (add your own combo)

Synned

took tubgirl on a date and got banned
Mar 31, 2005
Philly
Hey guys, you may remember a little way back I made a stangnet registry. Well here is another thing I think will be VERY useful. You add your combo and you can view everyone elses engine specs, hp, tq, et, etc. This should help many people decide their combo. Check it out and add yours!

I will still be building it so there will be more and more features. Lets get it up and running! The more people signed up, the better it works!

http://renaxgade.net/stang/combos.php

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks guys, soon you'll be able to log in and change stuff. Can we sticky this, anywhere? It's great reference for people looking for a combo. Maybe just put it in the sticky at the top?

Okay guys,
Now you can login and update your combo if needed.
I added Gears as part of it so go add your gears!!!!
If you need a password and didnt create one or cannot log in PM me.

Thanks guys

Hey, can someone help me get this started? Cough Killercanary lol or someone that people have a lot of respect for. People dont listen to me! :rolleyes: lol, but seriously if someone can help me get this up and running, ... :spot:

makes sense. if you can, you should include a way to search for combos that match some criteria like hp, tq, or specific components. it would be sweet to be able to say, "find combos 300+ hp that have trick flow heads"

that would be sweet.

:cheers:

BlackVert said:
makes sense. if you can, you should include a way to search for combos that match some criteria like hp, tq, or specific components. it would be sweet to be able to say, "find combos 300+ hp that have trick flow heads"

that would be sweet.

:cheers:

Sure, I can do it. But I don't want to waste like 5 hours making if there isn't enough people to add their stuff to. If we get like 15 people than I'll do it. Somehow we have to get this started though. STICKY! :rolleyes: