Combo Lists (add your own combo)

Synned, I think the idea is great, but man can you please stop sending out emails. I have recieved the same email 12 times in the past few days. Please remove me from this mass email list. I tried to respond to the email and it came back as undeliverable. the title to the email is:

FollowUp: StangNet Registry Update

email states:
Sorry for the 2nd email, the link is: StangNet Combos If you have a chance just check it out guys, Thanks Joe (Synned)

Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

Guys, I am so sorry about that email. I got it myself to, and I SWEAR I did not do it, at least not purposefully.

I'm going to delete it today.
I apologize for the emails, they were not meant to be sent. I still have to figure out how that happened.

I removed everyones email from the stangnet registry database, i hope thats where "it" gets them from because I don't remember how I scripted it. :(.
If anyone receives anymore e-mails please tell me!

Once again, I apologize. You gotta believe me! :)

Killercanary said:
Synned, I think the idea is great, but man can you please stop sending out emails. I have recieved the same email 12 times in the past few days. Please remove me from this mass email list. I tried to respond to the email and it came back as undeliverable. the title to the email is:

Thanks!

LOL thats the reason I looked at this thread in the first place. I get 3 emails everyday. I was gonna start a thread asking WTH was up with it. Then i saw this thread so I figured I'd see if anybody else was getting them.

Paul he just wants to bug you enough for you to talk to the mods and make it a sticky

MysteryMachine said:
LOL thats the reason I looked at this thread in the first place. I get 3 emails everyday. I was gonna start a thread asking WTH was up with it. Then i saw this thread so I figured I'd see if anybody else was getting them.

Paul he just wants to bug you enough for you to talk to the mods and make it a sticky

Nuh uh I swear!