Comfortable seats?

• Sponsors (?)

For motorway miles I think I'd struggle to get more comfy than my stock leather seats. 30k miles a year and no aches and pains. Don't plan on auto-x-ing it, these seats work just fine in the 1/4. :D

What kind of material are the Recaro's and are they more comfortable than leather seats? I'm just looking to buy the most comfortable seats, I'm not planning on road racing or auto-x so I'm just looking for the most comfortable seats.

Sparco Trino is hands down most comfortable seat I know. friend had is in his 91 MR2, and was about as confortable as driving my GF's 03Altima!!
And you know how cramped those car is.

And 03 Cobra is nice too tho

Sick96Stang said:
What kind of material are the Recaro's and are they more comfortable than leather seats? I'm just looking to buy the most comfortable seats, I'm not planning on road racing or auto-x so I'm just looking for the most comfortable seats.
I have the clothe SE(1999) seats. Installed in an on/off road Jeep. They are real comfortable and are holding up well. If you see want you want,call Auto Sport Gallery (Tom Bishop) 1-800 868 2002 His prices are good and he's a reputable person to deal with.