Coming to our area soon! Twin T57 03 Cobra! Video too!

Speeds8erM-1

Founding Member
Sep 6, 2000
Pensacola Florida
http://media.putfile.com/TT57-03-Cobra-Dyno

I have posted some videos of this car when it had the eaton on it, it's up at Dynospeed in Tennessee getting a pump gas tune and being brought back and tuned at XXX Motorsports here in Pensacola for a race gas tune once he gets used to the car. Dynospeed did the install. The car made 674 rwhp and 594 rwtq on only 15 psi on pump gas. The shop that did the install of the same kit on their stock engine 03 Cobra made over 800 rwhp. :eek: I cant wait for em to get back so I can get my ride!

The car has an HP Twin T57 Kit, Sullivan Intake, return style fuel system with Aeromotive Pump and 75lb Injectors.

The smoke at the end was a drainback issue that has been fixed.

• Sponsors (?)

The guys at Dynospeed are friends of mine. I've seen the car you're talking about, as I was up there yesterday. It's going to be sweet!

Mike's car (the black 03 TT) is the current King of the Street from 5.0 magazine. I took a ride in it on the pump gas tune, and it was wild.

His best time so far is 9.65 at 143 mph, with the stock motor throttle body to pan. Valve covers have never been off. :nice:

alanw6 said:
The guys at Dynospeed are friends of mine. I've seen the car you're talking about, as I was up there yesterday. It's going to be sweet!

Mike's car (the black 03 TT) is the current King of the Street from 5.0 magazine. I took a ride in it on the pump gas tune, and it was wild.

His best time so far is 9.65 at 143 mph, with the stock motor throttle body to pan. Valve covers have never been off. :nice:

Yep, I know all about that car haha. His brother (vortech t trim nitrous 347 notch I have posted videos of before) owns XXX Motorsports but they havent built their new shop yet so they didnt wanna tie up the dyno lift with installing it and Dynospeed was highly reccomended. My other buddy that co-owns XXX is tuning a LS1 car at Dynospeed or something while they are up there.

Cool that you saw the car up there haha. There is a group of like 5 locals up there right now getting the car. He is gonna drive it for a bit and then they are gonna try and make some big power like Dynospeeds car. They have that car MOVING!!!!

Sweet!!!!:nice:

There are a bunch of turbo cars being built over here in Dallas as well.

Here is my buddy Manny's car with a twin 61 MM ball bearing kit he just designed with Pro Turbo Kits.
95378.jpg

95379.jpg

95380.jpg

95381.jpg

And for Alan.:nice:
95382.jpg

And a short video clip....
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoID=1103432957&n=2

771 sounds real high for 17 psi on a stock engine even with 61's but I guess it's possible with enough timing, dunno though.

Dynospeeds car got 851 rwhp on the stock engine with a bit more boost on the 57's. Some last a bit, some dont. Hellion T88 car just did 1000 rwhp on the stock engine.

They should at least pull the engine apart and put some really good bearings in it, the TT chevy article last month in Hot Rod (Nelson Racing Engines) showed what happens to standard 'race bearings', where the bearing surface starts flaking over 1000 Hp

C_Heath said:
SO ......

#1 that motor is all stock?

#2 Just bolt on that and you got 771 HP?

#3 will the motor last?

Lemme know

thx
I'll answer your questions in order.

#1 Yes the motor is all stock with 8000 miles.

#2 Yes just bolt that on and 771 is what you have in 107 degree TX heat on a Dynojet.

#3 Motors last because of the tune, but the owner is going to put race gas in it and boost it up to 21-23 psi and see what he can get. Maybe 900 or so on a bone stock motor.

The owner is willing to push it to see what the stock motor will handle. When it does let go he is putting in an aluminum stroker motor like in his DR car.