Competition: Who has the nicest 86'? Me first.

• Sponsors (?)

SNAKEYES86GT said:
I paid two thousand dollars for this car. That's really all that need to be said. Enjoy. http://hilltop.bradley.edu/~award/ :nice:

*pat on the back*
Whop De Dooo!
suckngiz.gif

I don't care what HP or track times he has, he can be a real ****ing prick. BTW, nice four eye, looks really clean. You don't see to many that clean anymore. To the guy with the '85 Supra, nice. I miss my '84 Supra. Those were nice cars.

RsStanG1987 said:
600hp and not one damn track time what a waste of money. Why the hell would you have all of that if your not gonna use it.

:OT:

Everyone builds their cars for their own reasons. My car makes 581/539 at the flywheel and the car only saw the track once this year. I just enjoy it. Just me though.
mike.

Im not knocking that. This guy makes fun of every one on here because its not up to his level of excellence. If he isnt gonna give advice or answer the thread why the hell post in it then.

RsStanG1987 said:
Give your self a pat on the back 600hp and not one damn track time what a waste of money. Why the hell would you have all of that if your not gonna use it.

Lemme know when u wanna meet up. I am aware that there is no red 1/4 mile time in my profile, obviously im not concened about it. Plus, its kinda hard to "race" when your deployed overseas.

kurbs said:
he never has anything better to say
You havnt been around long enough to make that statment.
loser.gif

CHEERS!