Complete repaint of an '01 GT... cost?

• Sponsors (?)

Ernad said:
Right, but the discussion on this topic has been long dead. :shrug:

It doesn't matter. It's still a discussion. A forum is a forum. It's supposed to be a place where one can respond to stuff that other people post in here. It doesn't matter if a thread is 5 years old or even 10 years old. It's not a dead thread when someone finds it and wants to make a post about the subject.

PoXiC said:
Good point... I was expecting 5k or so. Then I remembered the parts (some of which I already have) are already primed, don't need sanding or anything, just paint. Anyone want a stock GT hood, side skirts, and rear bumper? :D

BTW: It's getting '03 Cobra sideskirt, and rear bumper (shaving the embossed COBRA in the back of corse). The Mach 1 front bumper components, and undecided on hood and wing (probably wingless). All in black. I'm trying to assemble a sort of hybrid body kit, but instead of overstated agressive lines, I'm wanting something smoother, subtle, and more rounded. Opinions?

Going a similar direction myself with the mach. I have an 01 bumper waiting to go on, but here is wingless with 03 skirts.

http://home.comcast.net/~jkaeyman/Katetoday02.jpg
http://home.comcast.net/~jkaeyman/Katetoday01.jpg

Feh. Sure, you have to wash a black car almost everyday, but what Mustang enthusiast DOESN'T wash theirs almost everyday anyways? Like washing a car is hard or something...

RED2001GT said:
It doesn't matter. It's still a discussion. A forum is a forum. It's supposed to be a place where one can respond to stuff that other people post in here. It doesn't matter if a thread is 5 years old or even 10 years old. It's not a dead thread when someone finds it and wants to make a post about the subject.

Exactly. It's old, but how many times a day are people ranting to use the search button because something has been posted so many times. Then an old thread is brought up and everyone fusses cause its old :shrug:

I love black, but I think my performance red will stay. It is easy to keep looking clean, and I just love the color anyway.

Dragstr05 said:
Exactly. It's old, but how many times a day are people ranting to use the search button because something has been posted so many times. Then an old thread is brought up and everyone fusses cause its old :shrug:

I love black, but I think my performance red will stay. It is easy to keep looking clean, and I just love the color anyway.

My Performance Red Mustang GT is for keeps too.:nice: