Complete repaint of an '01 GT... cost?

Discussion in '1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-' started by PoXiC, Jan 28, 2004.

1. OH SNAP!

i gotta get to class :(

2. This reminds me, I need to go dig around in the post graveyard again and resurrect some skeletons

3. Think the car has been repainted by now. Probably would have been cheaper for him to just sell his and buy a black car.

4. If I was to spend all that money on a total repaint... it would be a color that wasnt stock..... you will spend all that cash it would just look like a black stang

5. Cause I saw the thread and thought that I would respond to it.

6. Right, but the discussion on this topic has been long dead. :shrug:

7. It doesn't matter. It's still a discussion. A forum is a forum. It's supposed to be a place where one can respond to stuff that other people post in here. It doesn't matter if a thread is 5 years old or even 10 years old. It's not a dead thread when someone finds it and wants to make a post about the subject.

8. Alright, you keep on posting....

9. If I don't, maybe someone else will.:nice:

10. Did I hear someone ask to keep this thread alive :D

11. It's easier to paint over something that's already been painted, so, no.

12. True. I'm sure Bow was gonna resurrect this anyway.

13. Going a similar direction myself with the mach. I have an 01 bumper waiting to go on, but here is wingless with 03 skirts.

http://home.comcast.net/~jkaeyman/Katetoday02.jpg
    http://home.comcast.net/~jkaeyman/Katetoday01.jpg

14. Feh. Sure, you have to wash a black car almost everyday, but what Mustang enthusiast DOESN'T wash theirs almost everyday anyways? Like washing a car is hard or something...

15. Exactly. It's old, but how many times a day are people ranting to use the search button because something has been posted so many times. Then an old thread is brought up and everyone fusses cause its old :shrug:

I love black, but I think my performance red will stay. It is easy to keep looking clean, and I just love the color anyway.

16. My Performance Red Mustang GT is for keeps too.:nice:

17. If it means anything, I love the way black looks after a good detail job, but I'll never own another black car again.....