control arm bolt sizes...?

jammer84_03

Nov 30, 2003
ok. im about to replace my bushings in the front control arms, and i know the bolts are prob rusted a lil and i am just going to buy new ones before i even have to worry about the condition of the old ones. also, the rear lower control arm bolts are worn out really bad and i want to replace them asap. but i dont know the bolt sizes. i am just going to get arp bolts to replace. anyone know the sizes so i dont have to take apart and then go buy and save me a bunch of time. thanks - james

• Sponsors (?)

generic is what ford uses. they just put their stamp on it and overcharge!!! been down that raod one to many times and found out later who actually supplies ( the best one to date is pennsoil syncromech is the same exact thing as gm branded syncromesh...yet gm has their name on it, therefor they charge more for the same) id rather go through arp and just get them...

I bought my Bolts and Nut for my A Arms from Greens, it was about 25 Bucks shipped for all of them. If I remember correct the bolts had a shoulder on them so you really need to use Stock Style Bolts.