Cool Dash Bobble Head

Grabbin' Asphalt

5 Year Member
Jun 10, 2013
Atlanta, Ga
So my teammate and buddy from the Winnipeg Goldeyes made the Braves roster outta' spring training and he's in the Braves bullpen, his name is Ian Thomas. Tall lefty with a dirty changeup, breaking ball is coming around but his changeup is sick. Anyways he left me tix to tonights game and when I walked through the gates I got this....

20140411_002528.jpg

20140411_002639.jpg

Kick@ss Hank Aaron bobble head, 40th anniversary of breaking Babe Ruths record!!!
Looks pretty cool, thinking about making a home for it on the dash :chin
Anyways being a reliever you never know when you'll be in and being a rookie it's more like better make it count, no pressure...lol
Anyways my buddy made it count tonight against the Mets, he came in the 8th inning and struck out the d:eek:mn side!!!! Braves lost but it was cool as hell seeing my dawg toss the pill. Try and post a few more pics soon.

Last edited:
  • Sponsors (?)

I was such a huge Braves fan when I was a kid. I still cheer for them, but just don't keep up like I use to. I love being at Turner Field though, nothing like being at a baseball game. Congrats to your friend, hopefully he will do well.

Joe

Reactions: 1 user
Nice pics! good luck to your buddy. I'll watch for him.
I haven't been out for a Braves game in 4-5 years. I need to get back.

Reactions: 1 user