Cops

Status
Not open for further replies.

scupking

Sep 18, 2005
Enfield, CT
Just got home from work and come to find out I had a cop following me most of the way home. I left work and my friend was behind me, I got on it just a little till I hit 5 over the speed limit 50mph. So my friend tells me he sees the comp turn around go threw a red light and get behind me. I couldn't tell I had a cop behind me, till I got home and he told me. The cop stayed right behind me till I got to about a mile away from my house. I never went more then 5 over the limit and he never pulled me over, yet there was this idiot in an Impala in front of me tailing another car and swerving back and forth:nonono: . Any of you guys have this happen? I know my car is loud (not as loud as it will be with a new H pipe) and that’s probably why he followed me.

• Sponsors (?)

i have been pulled over and searched twice just because of my car. its not loud it was because, quote the cop "how does someone you age afford a car like this? are you selling any type of drugs?" and the next time i was pulled and got a warning ticket for my windows and as i was getting out of the cop car, the trooper asked if he could check out my car. we stood beside the interstate talking about racing for about 10 minutes after that. turns out he had a saleen back in the 80's.

oh yea i forgot to mention that the first time i was searched me and my fiancee (sp) were coming home from church. they patted me down on the hood of my car and then searched my girl and went thru her pocketbook. they found some tylenol thta was not in a bottle and said that we could be arrested for that!!! what a load of BS!!!! i should have done a burnout when i pulled off!!

I had twice in Vegas right before I left last year that I was doing 100 mph on back roads late night and both times an unmarked car caught me. Let me off both times after yelling at me... They mentioned that they liked the car... guess it depends where you are. I won't speed (too much) or showboat here in Colorado.

I dont drink or smoke mary jane but some night that I have been pulled over in the stang just cruising cops have always said I look high for some reason....:shrug: I think its because I wear contacts and late at night my eyes get red when I get tired. Newayz 5 0's are bishes!

haha funny you should bring up this topic. I was getting on the on ramp to the high way you know of course dragging it out pissa loud (not speeding at all) just before I get on the highway I see what looks like a cop car fly by and I didnt worry about it until he pulled into the breakdown lane let me pass and jumped on my ass for about a half mile or so. I kept the needle glued to the speed limit and sure enough he pulls me right over. Asked me for my reg and lisence and says to me "YOUR CAR IS WAY TOO LOUD, I HEARD YOUR CAR ON THE ON RAMP. YOU KNOW AFTER MARKET EXHAUSTS ARE ILLEGAL IN MASS" and I said no sir I didnt know that. Asked me if I had anything to drink and what not and then just gave me me stuff back and left. didnt run anything just wanted to bust balls. I don't mind him saying my car is too loud is a great compliment. I wanted to say... yeah but it sounds soooooooo good:drool: or tell him to:Zip2:

Yeah I got pulled over before by an undercover officer because he asumed I was racing. His exact quote was " You was lettin them mufflers be heard werent you". I couldn't help but smile. He let me off with a warning after rambling on about a kid my age in that kind of car that i was surley going to kill myself in it and stuff like that!

Status
Not open for further replies.