corsa extreme?????

anyone have the corsa extreme exhaust? or any corsa exhaust on their cars? im going to break down and buy of of their axlebacks but cant decide between the corsa extreme or the corsa sport? Ive heard their corsa sport and it is the best sounding exhaust ive heard yet on the s197 (my opinion). my local jegs (which i have buying stuff from) has the corsa sport in stock and they are willing to price match with some compaines online that have better deals. But the extreme will take 7-8 days to come in. Is it worth the extra wait for the extreme than the sport?

• Sponsors (?)

I have the sports on mine - love them, especially after having some nasty drone with my previous setup. Got my Corsa's from lmperformance, cheapest I found on the net at the time -699.

I've got the Corsa Sport, found a good deal and got them on Craigslist, only slightly used for $300.

I like them alot. I never heard the extreme, the sport seem louder than the touring though.

I originally had Corsa but they weigh a ton and in my supercharged application, the noise was too quiet at idle and low speeds and at high speed, I was going too fast to hear it so I swopped them out for some stainless fabricated mufflers from a local exhaust fabricator - the thing is that the new ones weigh half what the Corsas weigh and still produce zero drone but are a little more growly at cruising speed.

just an update i recieved my corsas and installed them over the weekend and wow perfect fit, my borlas were a pain in the ass these lined up perfect. The sound is awesome, alot louder than my borlas and cleaner sounding, no drone what so ever worth every penny :)