corvette question

Chris, you have enough damn nitrous on that car to torch an entire city block. BTW, if you ever want to get rid of that fast 90 intake, I'll be happy to take it off your hands!

• Sponsors (?)

I'm have a Harris Speed Works kit on my car too... is the whole kit Harris? Looks like a nice setup, I bet it hits HARD!

it's a hodge podge of factory and custom made parts.....not really purchased in like an off the shelf kit form or something.......

and winters.......I always get ancy with things and tend to switch things up alot. Not saying that will happen with this vette but you never know. If I do I'll keep you in mind should I generate extra parts. ( i have found myself thinking about that factory five gtm....this would make a great donor car ) :shrug:

Classic Mustang drivers do it to each other.

Usually the Terminator and Mach guys wave at me, same with many of the local Sheriffs. But that might be because my car is much more memorable or something. Also, many GT's in my area are completely stock and driven by older women or gentlemen. So there isn't any kind of following there around here I guess.

My buddy's S2k is crazy the way there is a following compared to us.

Love the wave. Cool to see when you are closing at over 200mph with another vette in the hill country on backroads around Luckenbach