couple exterior questions

I'm thinking of getting the mach 1 chin spoiler and grille delete. Is it really worth it for the third piece on the grille delete? What purpose does the third piece do? any pictures on the difference between the two after being installed?

What is the shortest antenna for the mustang. I know americanmuscle has an 8 incher but im sure ive seen shorter and i heard it was a part from a dodge truck. Anyone know a good item and where to get it?

• Sponsors (?)

Mach 1 Grill Delete at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping! 3pc

Lund 5.5" Billet Stubbie Antenna - 81055 5.5inch antenna

Mach 1 Grille Delete 3rd Piece Sold Separately
is the 3rd pc in the kit, it really cleans up the look around the emblem mount area

i was going to get them from stangmods you can get both the chin spoiler and 3 piece delete as a package for 179.99 and at americanmuscle the total is over 200. On stangmods the 2 piece kit is even cheaper. And it comes with all the hardware.

I was also looking for a black antenna.

I think i will spend the extra for the 3 piece.

If you have satilite radio go ahead and get antenna delete it is about 1/2 " tall just a little nub comes in chrome on satin billit or black I have one on my 09 bullitt love the way it looks. I keep a shorty in the glove compartment just in case i want to listen to the radio.Just unscrew the nub and screw in the shorty.