Couple new engine bay pics

• Sponsors (?)

Yep, they were black, then I painted them gun metal, then I painted back to silver. I may have some pics let me find them.

img6697od4.jpg

1004343wy8.jpg

Well after a lot of work and taking the inner fender off twice I finally got the pipe on. It was a pain in the ass. It wouldn't fit the way it comes because it hits the shock tower. Maybe with an intake space it would fit perfect. I had to cut about 2 inches off the pipe where it goes to the t/b and I had to cut about one inch off the silicone coupler to make it fit. I would recommend getting or having a bigger throttle body than the stock one because its hard to tell if it seals up good having to tighten the coupler down so much. But anyways I finally got it on, and also got the 3g on today and everything is working fine, the MAF works fine in the fender so far, and I don't know if its because of the pipe or what but it idles a little better. I still haven't driven it yet though. Coming up next I am going to cut that pipe that comes out from under the intake so that vacuum line doesn't stick up like that, electric fan, and cleaning up that right side of the bay, I am also going to do an x-pipe, what do you guys think about ditching the bullets and going for some spintechs? Here is the pics.

Here is a couple videos.
YouTube - 5.0 mustang exhaust race bullets
YouTube - 5.0 mustang bullets

1000614.jpg

hell yeah man, looks good! i'm glad the maf is working for you as well. the intake is soooo loud when you're standing by the fender huh? mine is! definitely go with spintechs! i have em and i LOVE them! 25th has them as well, but with an X pipe (i have and H), his car sounds badass. i just picked up a prochamber though, so hopefully it'll sound even better.

oh btw, you might want to line the edge of the hole the pipe goes through with door edge protector otherwise it's going to rattle and scratch up the pipe.

Thanks. I cant hear it in the fender. I can only hear it sucking air when I rev it. I like the way 25th's car sounds and I heard a car on youtube that I really like. The bullets actually sound a little better in the video than they do in person. Sound a little more like a mack truck in person which is why I want to change them. At high rpms they sound great though, I am going to be getting the pro streets soon, I hope there still loud.

it cant be too shiny!! I may eventually paint it low gloss black. I am planning on covering my engine in this look. But I just spent 200 bucks on it, I want that new look for a while before I destroy it.

heres my water pump and valve covers going on soon.

1000535m.jpg

1000553.jpg

1000555h.jpg

I think I am going to go with the spintech super pro streets. I want it to still be loud, but I dont want a cherrybomb like the bullets are. Not a fan of the MAC, I'm in love with how the spintech's sound.

i have BBK longtubes, MAC Prochamber and Spintech Prostreets, and I absolutely love them... you have to call and order them directly from Spinech, for a few extra bucks they weld on midpipes to make the installation that much easier

100_0144.jpg

you won't be disappointed with the spintechs dude, they kick ass :nice:

Im pretty sure you can order them right off dr. gas's site. I kind of like the idea of them welding it to a pipe though, what you pictures is the same kind of "cat-back" I have with my bullets but my pipes are 2.25", I was thinking of a way I could step up to 2.5 without have to order a whole catback and cut it up or do something custom at a shop.

My buddy is in a body shop school and my dad has a welder so we are going to start filling in some of the holes in the fenders. Atleast on the passenger side until I get the wires hidden on the driver side, he's also going to paint it for free. Might even paint my car for free!!