Couple questions about a SC tune...

Wi-Stanger

Oct 18, 2003
Wisconsin
Ok I'm looking to possibly supercharge my car for spring. I have found a couple good prices on used kits that include everything. Now if I was to install this myself how would I go about getting a safe to very safe tune without having someone in my area that can do it. Can you get the Steeda tune without buying the whole kit from them? Can someone please elaborate on how this would work?

Thanks alot,
Geoff

• Sponsors (?)

Yes you can get the Steeda tune without buying their whole kit. But, In order to make it work you must run the Steeda Mass air flow sensor, 30lb injectors, and either the Steeda pumps or the 03 cobra fuel setup. Your best bet might be to Give T and J performance a call www.modularfordpowerhouse.com and ask them for pricing as they would be much cheaper then Steeda.

Just read your edited post. Yes T and J is a dealer for Steeda. I purchased everything for my kit from T and J. But I still sent my computer and fuel pump to Steeda to be modified. It was much cheaper than dealing straight from Steeda. Plus you get great customer service when working with Tim.

OK, I was just curious to see if you where in or near the north east because I was also going to recommend checking with Kauffman's they also use the EFI Solutions software and could give you a good safe tune. But I think Pa. Is a little too far for you to drive.

Maybe it's just me but I see no real point in buying it directly from Steeda if your going to pay more for the same product that T&J sells for less PLUS you get Tim's customer service which Steeda can't match.